Monday, October 26, 2009

Trying this Again






Gosh, I have really been terrible at this. But, once again I have been inspired by my friend Cyndy. I look at her blog about twice a week and she is really capturing what is happening in her family and I want to have that same account of our family life. So I am going to try once more at this blog thing.



Lately we have been so consumed with football season and we love it. Marcus plays on Thursdays and Mykayla cheers on Fridays. This past week varsity beat Calallen which was huge. It was white out night so we all had on our white shirts and waved our white towels. It was a great game from kick-off until the last second. Marcus' team lost but he still played a great game
Michael and I were able to purchase a new camera, so we hope to be documenting quite a bit. That's it for now. Hopefully it will get better from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment