Saturday, March 28, 2009

Still Moving

This has been a very long week. I have been moving for a week now. I thought it would be a great idea to move "a little at a time" but man is it a drawn out process. I am finally down to the last 2 rooms. Not much left to do, but I am so ready to be done.

The new house is great. Felt like home from day one. There are items everywhere, but I know it will get put away and things hung up eventually. I have connected more items this week than I ever have before. Washer, Dryer, Fridge water line, computer.....Michael always takes care of these things. I will post pictures when it is coming together.

Marcus has opening day for baseball today. There is a carnival, lunch and then a game. There has actually already been one game and the team looks great. As soon as Michael is back, he will take over the head coaching position.

Speaking of Michael, he is due into Corpus this coming Tuesday the 31st at 1:00. I have been so busy that I haven't had time to really let it sink in that is finally coming home after 8 months. Madilyn tells me everyday how excited she is for her Daddy to come home. I am curious to see how she is going to act with him once he does get here. The others are excited as well, just a little more low key about their emotions.

Well the cup of coffee is gone, so that is my sign that I am to log off and keep on unpacking. Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. I guess i will be your first follower. Have fun unpacking, you should be getting used to it.

    ReplyDelete